This page may contain affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
I talk to people all the time who want to start blogging, but never get past the first hurdle: getting their blogs set up! Just the tech side of things can be so confusing! You have to get your domain name, your hosting, then actually set up the blog site! Oh, my goodness. When I set up my other blog, I was so confused! I had my hosting and had installed the WordPress app, but still had no clue how to get it to show up on my domain name!
For many true beginners, these are insurmountable hurdles.
This might even describe you.
If so, you probably wish there was someone out there who could just show you, step-by-step, exactly what you need to do to set up a blog – from scratch.
The pros at Elite Blog Academy® are offering a 5-day Build Your Blog Bootcamp February, 28 – March, 4 to help people do just that.
You’ll not only get some great advice about blogging,
**Build Your Blog Bootcamp comes with free access to an exclusive Facebook community where VIPs and fellow bootcampers will help you meet your Bootcamp challenges and set your blog up for success.**
When you sign up, you’ll get:
- All Bootcamp videos & daily challenges
- The technical know-how you need to set up and optimize your blog
- Inspiring strategies from experienced EBA Alumni (who have been where you are!)
- Several exclusive Bootcamp FB live sessions moderated by Elite Blogging Academy staff and special guests
I’ll have some more information for you in a couple of days. Sign up for this training now if you’re ready to build your blog, as it will be going away soon! Also, if you haven’t read about my experience with Elite Blog Academy®, you can check it out here.
You can sign up to get the free training HERE.
- 5 Ways to Boost Social Media Sharing - 01/20/2020
- How to Structure Your Content & Make it Easier to Read - 04/30/2019
- Why You Need Elite Blog Academy® - 03/04/2019
Leave a Reply