This page may contain affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
Have you heard? Tailwind for Instagram just introduced a new updated Hashtag Finder Tool! It’s an easier way to find relevant hashtags which will help your Instagram account grow.
I am totally loving Instagram right now. I love scrolling through my feed and seeing absolutely gorgeous photos and inspiring quotes. But it’s also a great method of growing my blog. I’m getting great traffic from my Instagram account lately. One of the things I’m doing to get that traffic is to use relevant hashtags. Sometimes it can be overwhelming to come up with hashtags to get more views. Thankfully, Tailwind’s new Hashtag Finder Tool is extremely helpful!
Using the hashtag finder tool is really simple. Once you’ve uploaded your image to Tailwind for Instagram just start typing your caption in. As you type the hashtag finder tool will start to show relevant hashtags that you can just click on. If you hover on the individual hashtags, it will tell you how popular they are on Instagram. You can also shuffle to see more hashtags that will fit with your caption.
Check out this video for a quick walkthrough on using the Hashtag Finder Tool from Tailwind for Instagram.
Other Benefits of Tailwind for Instagram
If you are still unsure whether Tailwind is for you or not, let’s look at what makes Tailwind the best Instagram scheduler:
- Tailwind is an official Instagram Partner.
- Tailwind helps you schedule your posts when your followers are most engaged.
- Add filters and crop your images right in Tailwind!
- Schedule with auto-post and let Tailwind publish your single-image posts to your Instagram business profile automatically. Especially helpful if you plan on being offline for a few days.
- You can schedule a post directly from a website with the Chrome extension.
- Tailwind gives you access to very detailed analytics, helping you make informed decisions to better engage your audience.
- If you are a busy blogger, Instagramer, or business owner, you need Tailwind! It will save you time and let your schedule your posts when you have time.
Are you using Tailwind for Instagram?
- 5 Ways to Boost Social Media Sharing - 01/20/2020
- How to Structure Your Content & Make it Easier to Read - 04/30/2019
- Why You Need Elite Blog Academy® - 03/04/2019
Leave a Reply